This activity is provided by Med Learning Group.
This activity is co-provided by AMEDCO.
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Lilly.
Copyright © 2023 Med Learning Group. Built by Divigner. All Rights Reserved.
Resources and Alzheimer’s Network
Associations and Organizations
Alzheimer’s Association®: https://www.alz.org/
- Find your local chapter on the Alzheimer’s Association® site: https://www.alz.org/local_resources/find_your_local_chapter
- Reach out to the Alzheimer’s Association® 24/7 helpline: 1-800-272-2900
Alzheimer’s Los Angeles: https://www.alzheimersla.org
CaringKind New York: https://www.caringkindnyc.org
National Institute on Aging: https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/alzheimers
Patient/caregiver support networks
- Alzheimer’s Association® Community Finder.https://www.alz.org/help-support/community
- Alzheimer’s Association Trial Match. https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/research_progress/clinical-trials/trialmatch
- Caregiver Resources & Long-Term Care. https://www.hhs.gov/aging/long-term-care/index.html
- Caregiver Support. https://www.usa.gov/disability-caregiver
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Caregiving for a person with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. https://www.cdc.gov/aging/caregiving/alzheimer.htm
- Eldercare Locator. https://eldercare.acl.gov/Public/Index.aspx
- Family Caregiver Alliance. https://www.caregiver.org/
- Find Clinical Trial. https://www.alzheimers.gov/clinical-trials
- LongTermCare.gov. https://acl.gov/ltc
- National Institute on Aging, Paying for Care guide. https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/paying-care
Learn more about long-term care, including rights and covered services under Medicare, Medicare eligibility, and support resources for covering the cost of assisted living.
- Medicare Plans. Resource for assisted living and long-term care.